Annual Membership Meeting and Election of Directors will be held as part of the June 11, 2019 luncheon.
To be considered for election to a two-year term:
- Teresa Evans, PhD, COO, Trauma Insight (Additional term)
- Debbie Hargett, Director of Resident Services, Army Residence Community (Additional term)
- Monica Hayes, Engineering Manager, Viant Medical (First term)
- Clay Howell, Director of Development, BioBridge Global (First term)
- Mary Jimenez, Territory Manager, Genentech, Inc. (Additional term)
- Linda Lopez-George, Director of Research Partnerships and Business Development, UT Health San Antonio (First term)
FYI only, directors continuing to serve:
- Chris Armijo, MAJ, US Army
- Christine Burke, PhD, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Anne Connor, Methodist Healthcare Ministries
- Carrie Douglas, Clark Hill Strasburger
- Beth Eby, Eby Financial
- John Garr, MD, COL, US Army (ret)
- Brigitta Glick, Provenir Healthcare
- Laura Huete, MD, WellMed Medical Group
- Kris Kieswetter, PhD, KCI, an Acelity Company
- Linda Mariani, The Corporate Troubleshooter
- Gabi Niederauer, PhD, Bluegrass Vascular
- Cynthia Phelps, PhD, HEALTHeDesigns
This is where San Antonio’s healthcare and bioscience professionals meet, network, collaborate and celebrate. By SA, for SA, about SA.
All are welcome, every time. No membership fees. Come, contribute, be part of it!
The Health Cell is San Antonio organization supported by leading San Antonio companies. See who makes it all possible.
Two years of presenters, panels, roundtables and networking. Get an idea of who we are by seeing what we’ve done.